Sunnybrook Ragdolls

Denise Celona
Rutland, MA
Ph: 508-886-6973
[email protected]

Exquisite Ragdoll Kittens For Sale

Sunnybrook Ragdolls is pleased to announce that we have some truly gorgeous, healthy, happy and affectionate Ragdoll kittens now available.

We have both boys and girls ready to go. Call Denise at 508-886-6973 (evenings) to reserve your fluffy new friend. We look forward to hearing from you!

13 Responses to Exquisite Ragdoll Kittens For Sale

• Christina Toro says:

Hello,
    We were wondering if you will have any kittens available in the upcoming months?
    I have had a himalayan cat for the past 14 years who passed away a year ago and we are looking to get a new cat.
    We currently have a 2 year old collie and an 8 year old daughter who both get along well with cats.
    I was also wondering if you could provide the cost for adopting your kittens.
    Thank You!
    Christina

• Christina Toro says:

Hello,
    We were wondering if you still have any kittens available and how much it costs to adopt one?
    We currently have a 2 year old border collie and an 8 year old daughter who both get along well with cats.

Thank You!
    Christina

• Ashley Geanacopoulos says:

Hello, I’m looking to purchase a male Ragdoll kitten. Please contact me as soon as you can. Thank you.

• Kelli Gates says:

Hello I’m interested in purchasing one of these precious kittens. Please give me direction on how to go about this. You’re adjustable would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! Kelli Gates

• mo says:

Hi,
    Do you have Ragdolls Kittens available? and how much?

• Elizabeth Lang -Holmes and Scott Holmes says:

Hello,
    We recently moved to Hardwick , MA and want to share our home with at least 2 Ragdoll kittens. We fell in love with the breed after rescuing a Ragdoll kitten and adopting him over 25 years ago in Denver, Colorado. Since that time we have moved home to New England and have had the joy of raising and loving 7 more ragdolls. Our last 19 year old boy Dakota passed late last fall and we are ready for kittens in Our home. We are a kind and loving couple who treat animals from the heart. We are often told by friends and family that they too want to live with us as they see how we love our animals. We look so forward to meeting you – soon we hope! 508-769-7058 or 413-277-6040

• Makena Anise says:

Hi my name is Makena Anise and I was wondering if you had any ragdoll kittens available and if so what would the pricing be to buy one? Thank you.

• Eric says:

Hi,
    I just want to know if have an show alter bicolor kitten at this time, please let me know.

• Nancy Oslowski says:

Hello Denise,

I am interested in a male kitten. I would prefer a kitten with seal point bicolor mittens. I would also be interested in sealpoint bicolo lynx. Please let me know if you have any available or if you have other kittens available. I am not looking for a kitten to breed with or have in a show. I would just like to have one to love for my home.

• Katie L DeBenedetto says:

Hello,
    Was looking to inquire about pricing. We are hoping to find the perfect kitty for our family!

• Kerri Ducharme says:

Hi,

I am exploring multiple breeders and I am looking to add a Ragdoll kitten to my family in the Fall. Could you please tell me your pricing and whether or not you may have a litter that would be ready for the fall?

Kerri Ducharme

• Heather Lynch says:

I am interested in learning more about what you have available or kittens and the adoption process, or any upcoming litters. Thank you!

• racquel says:

Hi, I was looking into getting a kitten within the next year and I was wondering how much is is a kitten? What this includes? And if they come with a health guarantee. Also is there a waiting list? Thank you!